Monday, February 18, 2008

O MAN!

i'm here in muscat, oman. as of the moment, im all alone in the flat.  its okay with me as long as a computer/ laptop with internet connection is available.

flat life: trix and michelle are my two flatmates. we each have our own room. i got the smallest room but i dont mind because i dont have much stuff anyway.  we've got our own kitchen and we take turns in cooking and washing the dishes.  food consists of chicken: from hotdogs to soups to nuggets etc... chicken breasts, wings, boneless etc.. we try to variate it with different sauces and recipes. so far, we've been lucky.  pork is hard to find here. i got to eat it once though.  i just finished doing my laundry yesterday.  we have a washing machine with dryer.  really great! it would have been such a hassle if we didnt have one or have to get somebody to do it for us.

work life: its good. the work is hectic but not stressful.  we get a lot of projects coming and out of the office. i get to do most of the 3d modeling.  i also get to do some designing and lay-outing.  i already got to do my first client meeting the other night.  it wasnt that hard.  i guess i was pretty confident with my english and knowledge.  i think i asked the right questions regarding their project.  tomorrow, i might be able to do my first outdoor project.  so far, everyone's been nice and warm and welcoming.  the smell of the "Pana" guys is something else. i really need to eat before i go to the office, otherwise, i might vomit from the bad smell, headache and hunger.  they smell so bad... i cant describe the smell exactly but its bad.  the big boss, sheik seif, is very nice and sincere.  GM isnt bad either. its the salesguys who irritate me. one guy thinks he's my boss and would just call me from my cubicle and tell me to do some drawings or 3d. Duh! im holding out on my anger still.  i try to be nice and just humbly accept whatever he asks me to do. but if it becomes too much, im telling GM.  he's not my boss!!!! 

im sleepy... the other stuff just have to be on the next blog. 

No comments: