Saturday, January 26, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

february 5.... the big day. i already got an emailed version of my documents. i've already gone to POEA and processed the requirements for PDOS which i'll be attending on thursday. hopefully ill receive my original documents on monday or tuesday, then i can process my exit clearance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i chatted with my close friend last night and guess what, he has a gf already. they became official just that day also. i guess i was the first to know bout them. i wasn't exactly bummed out with his news. during the past few days or weeks, i've been chatting with another guy, JP. somehow, i've transfered my feelings to this guy already. i don't know if he's really a nice guy. my friends don't like him nor approve of him. they think he's a jerk. i do think he is a jerk. he had successfully made me cry at one point. it was the second time he acted like a real jerk towards me. strike two and waiting for the third strike. i dont know if that will come. we've been communicating better. chatmates. he's currently in cayman islands now.

stage 1: attraction
stage 2: enjoying his company or jus being able to talk with him
stage 3: liking him
stage 4: missing him
stage 5: falling for him
stage 6: love him

i guess these are the stages that i undergo before i fall in love for a guy. right now i can say i'm in stage 2 with JP, going to stage3 if he does play it right. and stops being a jerk. if he does, strike three and he's out.

No comments: