Friday, December 15, 2006

uncertainty

i am having trouble with my thesis. the lot i've chosen has posed a lot of constraints because of its smallness. my classmates have chosen lots ranging from 1 hectare and above, while i chose a 4000 sq. m. lot. now that's a big difference. they have the advantage in terms of design because they have the space to do so.

jeez, i have to wait for my thesis adviser to give me sound and solid advice on what i should do. that would be approximately 10 hours from now. what i decide to do with my thesis depends on what my adviser will say. my whole sem, my graduation depends on what he will say later.

uncertainty... i don't know what his intentions are... i don't really understand why he texts me always... i don't know what he really wants to say, if the messages he sends has more meanings than what was written. or am i just assuming too much? these are just some of the things a girl goes through. waiting for something to happen, waiting till he says the magic words or could be worse, waiting in vain.

where are you going?

No comments: