Thursday, December 14, 2006

december blues

more than a year since i wrote my last blog.

super busy with my thesis. its my last year, last semester (hopefully) in college. i won't give up this time. no matter how difficult, no matter how tired or no matter how disappointed i'll be. THIS IS REALLY IT! i will graduate on March 2007. i'm not tired of schooling, but i'm tired of not having finished my course - architecture. Whew! almost 10 years of architecture.hehehehe

this december is different. i'm lonely but i am so busy. the year had been quite different. i finally got out of shell and enjoyed my UM Arki life. i found and befriended some people who shared the same ideas as i did. i broke up my almost-2-years bf and this was what happened. it was a theraphy for me, i dwelled on the activities and stopped feeling for awhile. i busied my mind so as not to feel the emptiness in my heart. and i did great! i got over the break up real quick and well. i'm so proud of myself.:)

1 comment:

leicia said...

go joeygurl! kaya mo na to bai =)