Saturday, September 22, 2007

series of unfortunate events

so many things have happened between my last entry til today.

day after i didnt get the job where i really wanted to work, i texted all of my arki friends from UP. it was a weird day.... it just proved to me that there was really a tomorrow... i didn't have to get all bent up and frustrated over not getting what i want. there was still a lot more out there. anyways, i texted my friends and got some replies. one of the replies was not from my friend, not from who i thought it was. i thought it was anne's number but it just so happened it was the SMART company number in Makati. the funny thing was, they were indeed looking for cad operators. all i had to do was email my resume and if i could, go to manila for an interview asap. i would have gone if i hadn't gotten a job that very afternoon also. sha texted me that an architect was looking for an apprentice, waiting at sir gonzaga's house. so i got there without any interest on working for the architect. but i got it anyway, until i had something feasible and better. the next day, i got a text from trix asking me i want to work in oman with her. of course i did... i sent all the requirements to her and she submitted to her boss...

so amidst my failure in getting to what i want, i had a lot of offers... i even got an offer to be a photographer. unfortunately for the oman job, i didn't get it. so i sent my application n resume to dubai to paolo lim. he said that they were hiring. i haven't heard from him yet.

what's with me this time? i don't know... its almost my 28th birthday... i'm still stuck here at home without a boyfriend.

i hope i could find one asap.hehehe

No comments: